Is the Legislative body of Africa Kolping Association and deals with:
- Programmes and constitution of AKA.
- Comprehensive reports of the Executive Committee.
- Discussions and decisions about recommendations or resolutions concerning AKA.
- Selection of host country, AKA leadership, time and venue for conventions.
The Role of National Kolping Organizations:
The Secretariat of Africa Kolping Association has rotated as follows:
- Collect membership contributions from each member Organization and solicit funds from donations and other services for work.
- Each member Organization has the responsibility of hosting the AKA Secretariat from one convention to the next. The Conventions are held a year preceding the International Convention.
Thereafter another National Organization will be nominated to take over.
AKA Executive Committee
The AKA Executive Committee is composed of:
The Executive Committee meets once every year.
- AKA Chairman and AKA Praeses both draw from the respective Board of the host country.
- National Treasurer from host country as ex-officio member.
- One delegate from each of the other member countries elected and appointed during the AKA convention (or one nominated by respective National Prganizations).
- Secretary - appointed by host country from existing staff.